Sunday, March 20, 2011

And so it begins . . .

I used to blog . . a lot!  Live Journal was new and blogging was a great way to check-in with friends, family and anyone else who wished to peek in on my day-to-day existence.  Blogging eventually evolved into enjoying reading other's blogs more often than writing my own!  When daily blogging evolved into a "duty" rather than something I looked forward to doing, I found myself rarely checking-in.  It wasn't long before Twitter and Facebook arrived on the scene . . the exchanges were short, fast and furious . . then, (go figure!), I found myself missing luxury of taking my time, thinking about what it was I wanted to share and longing for the "good ol' blogging days" . . there's just no pleasing some people!!  I'm still in touch with a few LJ friends although I let my long-time subscription go a few months back;  I post to Facebook several time a week (I'm an avid Facebook Scrabble player) and the plan is to make no promises about daily blogs but to use this space for whatever feels right at the time.  How's that for a beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment